I have been thinking about posting reviews in English sometimes as I read a lot in English as well as in French. As I have been tagged on a «Book Tag» named «Reading Habits» by Makenzie, I thought it could be a good opportunity to start posting in English and to start with a Tag. So let’s get started.
1) Bookmarks or random piece of paper?
⤿ Definitely both. I have loads of different bookmarks that I use. But sometimes I’ll just use a random train ticket or a photo.
2) Stop reading randomly or after a chapter/certain amount of pages?
⤿ I can’t stop reading if the chapter is not over yet. So after a chapter!
3) Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
⤿ Not really. I usually read laying on the bed, but I don’t mind standing in the kitchen to read or sitting on the floor.
4) Do you eat or drink while reading?
⤿ Sometimes I read while drinking a cup of tea.
5) Multitasking: Music or tv while reading?
⤿ I only read with music if I am in the train or in the airport and in the plane. Otherwise I prefer to read with no music and not TV.
6) One book at a time or several?
⤿ One book at a time. I tried several but I don’t really like it because I never really know which one I want to read then.
7) Reading at home or everywhere.
⤿ Everywhere. Definitely everywhere!
8) Reading out loud or silently?
⤿ Both. Most of the time silently but if it's a drama I like reading out loud.
9) Do you read ahead or even skip pages.
⤿ I used to skip pages sometimes when it was books that I had to read for school and that I did not enjoy.
10) Breaking the spine or keeping it like new.
⤿ Oh my god! Keeping it like new. That’s my challenge when I read a book. I hate breaking the spine.
11) Do you write in your books.
⤿ Never. I don’t mind putting post-it though, but I don’t really do it.
12) Who do you tag?
⤿ I'm tagging: Lyne, Agathe, Sam, TakeMyBookWeb, Amandine, Fanny, Amélie, and anyone else who wants to do it!
See you soon,